Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Need to Get Back Here & Check on my Blog Buds!!

As most of u know...I've been blogging since 2002,and I feel like I've deserted some really long-time friends for Facebook fun.More especially my FB farm.It became as addicting as THIS blog was 9 years ago.Yea,I know..shame on me.Life has been good.No complaints..well,cept' my dental stuff next week,and a daughter issue.I'm a sissy when it comes to that dentist chair.But its a MUST..so ohh well..Here's me winning the gold on my farmers coop..Yess..I'm braggin'!
My daughter & I are obviously on the outs,which is making my very happy life a bit unhappy.She refuses to give in..and so do I.She thinks she's right...and so do I...so now what? All this is doing is hurting my lil A'million...he says"Mee-Mee come get me..I wanna spend the night pweezze"!! and it breaks my heart.So.Guess who's gona cave first??ME.Cuz my daughter wont see things my way,and I dont see things hers..and all its doing is keeping me away from both,not to mention my new G'baby.Holy Cow...I havent told anybody have I??Lemme scroll back & see....OMG!! SURE HAVEN'T!! Lil Mil-Mil(A'million) has a new baby brother!!!Yayyy!!Whoot-whoot!!(as Letti would say) So AGAIN,I'm a G'ma of 3.LOVE IT!!Of course,I'm starting 2 feel a bit old.But of course it doesn't stop the ding-dong youngsters at work from trying 2 get my digits.I just laugh & say move around lil boy!! I'm old enuff 2 be yo momma!Sheesh! I'm a couger now.SEE HERE I AM!hahaha Seriously kidding.Boy was I shocked 2 see Julia Roberts with that extra meat on her bones.But(secretly)glad that the public can see that age CAN warp the bod a bit.No matter how rich you are.Shit happens.My job has tightened up even my a*** alot,so screw the gym.My job is MY gym..lol..ok...nuff about me..I really need 2 go see what my bff bloggers are up to.Starting this day with peace in my heart & much love for all of our ppl over seas in the Middle East.

7 comments:

Bill said...

She will soon realize she is hurting only her kids maybe not right away but eventually she will and cave in to your views. And by the way you look better than Julie babe!

Love ya babe

Walker said...

Kids are a pain in the ass.
Mine is testing m,e now and she is on the verge of failing her final if she keeps this up.

Yeah, facebook has swallowed up alot of bloggers.
Not me I don;t care for it even though i have two accounts thanks to friends and blogs.

It's nice to see a post from you though and another grandkid. wow.
Time is flying and we are all getting old but we get to play more ha ha ha

Tamara said...

Thanks Bill...do I EVER do any wrong in your eyes?LOL If u didnt live so far,you might reconsider all the flattering stuff.(grinnin')
I'm so relieved u made it thru surgery.NOT just any ol' surgery,but BRAIN TUMOR surgery healing??THERE IS A GOD! So happy to know He gave you back 2 us,safe & sound.
Great Big Hugggggs!!

Tamara said...

WALKER~~
THAT,my dear,is an understatement!LOL
I used to be like the coolest Mom on the block.NOW they call me a boring Nun.Ohhh but what they dont know....nevermind,haha
Always great 2 hear from my lonnnng-time blogger/friend!!
hugs!

tweetey30 said...

Miss you too. I have been busy working 3rd shift and have negelted my blog for a while also. i post but dont visit my friends as often anymore either. I read but dont comment as often..

Manblogger641 said...

thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Yeah FB has gotten a hold of me as well. I can't believe it has been 1 year since my Brandy girl has passed... ugh time flies. See you on FB sweetie!

Daisy said...

Welcome back to blogland!!!!

And I agree with Walker. "Kids are a pain in the ass." I have two grown daughters who I have had major issues with. LONG LONG story. My oldest didn't really communicate with me for a while. She has 3 children. I felt the same way as you. I felt the kids were the ones who suffered in her stubborness. Things are a tad bit better. At least we talk and see each other on occasion. The youngest is just a complete piece of work and her since of entitlement is unbelievable. It s to the point where I wished I never had children.