Thursday, August 12, 2010

NEW JOB!! STARTED TODAY!

The craziest thing happened after work(my first day,btw) and I think I'm gona LOVE this job.I've been trying to get in for a while now!!! So I'm happy as a puppy w/ 2 tails!!LOL...Anywayz,I came home & basically just dropped!LOL...I slept like 2 hours,and woke up & looked at the clock.It was almost 7.I JUMPED STRAIGHT up! Ran around like a chicken w/ my head cut off trying to make my 2 appointments before work!! Then I happened to look outside & it looked really odd...like dusk.And it hit me like a ton of bricks! "I'm getting dressed 90 m.p.h. for nothing! It's STILL evening!Not the a.m."!!hahaha OMG!! I'm losing it.
   Just wanna add------>THANK YOU LORD FOR MY JOB I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR FOR SO LONG(that I had just given up on getting it)...but You came through,and I'm just beside myself!
        Mwah!!!

7 comments:

tweetey30 said...

That is great about the new job. I need anothe job also. I have an interview on Monday at 10 AM.. Hope I get it this time around.. I applied once and was interviewed but didnt get it and I am hoping things go better this time around..

Bill said...

Well they decided not to fill the position I wanted so gotta try to find something else soon. Not like the old days where you actually talked to someone all automated now.

Lindy said...

Congrats Tam! This is great news. I'm glad you got something you want. Jobs are hard to come by these days. Especially ones you're happy at.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site, I hadn't come across texastammi.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Daisy said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new job!!!! LOL!!! I did that once. I was newly married (to the EX). I was exhausted from trying to get everything done to prepare for a wedding, work full time and set up a new home, I came home from work one day and collapsed on my bed. The husband came home from work and woke me up and I was so out of it, I was rushing around like a nut thinking it was morning and time to get up.

Walker said...

So, where did you go?
Job got your fingers :P

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., an excellent idea

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_escape.html]gry escape[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_przygodowe.html]gry przygodowe[/url]