Wednesday, November 17, 2010

EEEEEeeeWWWWww!!

I'm watching this show on the "E" channel & this 36 yr old afr./american lady is REALLY REALLY addicted to chalk!! OMG! Like the SAME chalk u use on school chalkboards! She says it tastes like clay dirt,which she constantly craves.
  Reminds me of an african/american girl in prison that ate dirt straight off the ground!!! She would put alot in her pocket & eat it back in our dorm.Ohhh crap.That is so nasty.But I guess---->To each his or her own.
  I just don't get it.If I even get a granule of dirt off of a homemade pickle,that Granny used to make,I would spit for a lonnng time & toss out the jar!!
  UUGH!! I can't see the....wait...the doctor is saying she has something called "Pika"(sp)..which is a lack of iron in her system,which makes u crave clay dirt etc...ok...back 2 watching this wierd show.

No comments: