Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WHOA NELLY! THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Pay no attention to A'million's date on his pic.Obviously it wasn't 2007.LOLCamera glitch...or owner glitch maybe.haha

Check out those teethies!
Yup...She's baaaaaaack!Internet up and running.....BUT....good friggin grief...as most of you that kow me,KNOW that I have a REAL hard time sitting still...and through my phone company,high speed is not available in this area.I suppise I'll have to go through Dish TV to get it...but for now.I'm screaming inside waiting for these pages to load,and THEN sometimes they don't load at all after waiting an eternity.
Am I complaining....awwwwww,just a tad.On the serious side...I'm ust glad to be able to not be censored like our computers at work.NOW I can blog...and basically go where I wanna go without getting blocked w/ that stupid Websense Blocker.
Much stuff to catch up on....but doggone-it..I went to Walkers site and can't seem to get into his comment section or even Halo to bump my gums..WTF?I've tried other faves as well,and get the same suck-ee results.
Gotta post some baby pix.....Or can I even do THAT?LOL Dannnnng!Guess we'll see.(crossing fingers)...I have zillions more,but I just grabbed 2 for now.
Will be stalking blogs tomorrow.But for now,I have to get some beauty sleep for night audit.Nightee-Nightee!!!
Ahhhh!BTW...So glad to be back!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How fantastic to see some up to date pics of the gorgeous A'Million. SO adorable!

And you too my dear, so good to see you back again. Looking forward to reading more stuff and finding out what's been happening in your life.

*hugs*

letti said...

a'million is just preciousj! just look at that huge grin!

Lord Genocyde said...

I just wanna pinch his cheeks and make goofball noises at him. :D One more thing, Tamster, you don't bump your gums on a computer...you bump knuckles but I see you're typing out the side of your wrist again :D

Walker said...

Hmmm I think he gets his cheeks from you and the lips LOL

Not to worry it doesn't let me in sometimes either, must be all the popcorn stuck in the keys but I'm just happy to see you post again.

Lindy said...

I'm having the same trouble with getting into comments. I'm surprised I got yours. But its good to see you back & I'll be dropping in for more pics often. Isn't being a grandma just too cool? A'Million is a gorgeous baby. Takes after his grandma, huh?!!!