Thursday, December 20, 2007

Missing my ramble space!!

I'm staring at this computer with a blank mind along with a blank screen staring back at me.
So much going on,but nothing so mind blowing that I have to run and blog about it.LOL
Just chillin'...spending every chance I get with A'million.Rayven thinks his first words were Da-da....but I tried to explain to her with the abscence of that peckerwood,I don't suspect that he is saying Daddy....he's cooing and la-la-la'ing...etc.....so of course when he says his FIRST REAL word,we'll know it.Like...when reaching for a bottle,and saying "bah-bah",I think would be a first word.
...ya know?
Yayyyyyy! I got a raise.It finally went through....but of course will actually be processed into my checks in Jan....so I am ecstatic.Especially with the report that was given about me to the corporate office.
OK OK--- I just gotta "shine".(I have A'million here at the library with me,and he is discovering his voice,yelling out sporadic screams)I'm SURE annoying everyone here.WTF.
Well....nevermind the shining...Had to put Mil-Mil in my lap cuz he's loud in that seat...so I'll have to get back to u on my report to corp. about my job productivity.
Besides,I'm typing one handed cuz he's hitting the keyboard.
Ohhh shux,
If u wanna reach me,I can always use my yahoo email at work tamra747@yahoo.com
But blogs are blocked....at least blogspot is.Not wordpress tho..Odd,huh?
So since I haven't been able to talk to my faves via blog-wise.....LISA,LETTI,WALKER,NUDE STEVE,LINDY,DJ GENOCYDE,PRISON PETE,crap...the list goes on as u can see from the right side of my page.......I just miss yakking/keeping up with u guys/gals...
OOOOOOOOOO,my gosh....A'million is making the loudest noises in this extremely quite library.Sooooo...I think I better get out before I get THROWN out.LOL
TOO-DA-LOOOOOO

8 comments:

Walker said...

Here is the deal, now don’t you go laughing at me.
I just walked in from a long day of Christmas shopping and plop infront of my computer.
I take my glasses off, I’m blind as a bat without them.
I sit back in my chair and close my eyes and a noise alerts me that I got an email.
It’s from haloscan telling me someone left a comment.
I shoot over and it’s from you so I come here blind as a bat to see if you posted something new and lo and behold you have, but the picture in the side bar of you catches my eye at the same time.
Then I squint at the caption on top and to me it looks like it says “Tammi and Jugs”.
I look down at the picture and wonder why you have one grey boob.
It wasn’t until I put the glasses on that I realized it says jigs.

You know you need new glasses when you can’t tell the difference between jugs and a pussy LOL

It has been a while since you last updated but I figured you are a busy gal this time of year and probably deserve that raise, congrats on that.

Hmmm my niece used to call her milk "Bah Bah", maybe that’s international baby word for milk?
I guess I better head back to my wrapping, nice to hear from you again :D

letti said...

hey tammi! good to see you back, with screaming baby in tow :) can't wait to see more pics of how mil-mil has grown!!

Katya Coldheart said...

hey girlie, i'm back...hope you have a great xmas...

*hugs*

Walker said...

I stopped in again to wish you a Merry Christmas :)

Bobbie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Tammi! Hope Santa is good to you. ((hugs))

Lindy said...

I know you won't be reading this right away but 'Merry Christmas & Happy New Year' to you & yours. God bless you all & I'll see you next year!!!

Walker said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Raggedy said...

Happy New Year!
Congratulations on the promo!
Wooooooooooohoooooooooo!
I am laughing so hard picturing you and mil at the library...so cute...
Life is grand!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) huggles
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one