Friday, July 27, 2007

THIS WAS SO NEAT-O




This guy in Vegas used nothing but cans of spray paint to make these awesome pix.That's pretty cool,huh?Just HAD to pos em'.
OK...(here goes nothin')I was SOOO thrilled about my trip to Vegas.that I purposely skipped days of blogging to leave my last entry there to be seen by anyone that missed hearing about how thrilled I was to get to do something besides WORK.lol
OK,now that I am going through blog withdrawals,it's time to give in and post.More especially get caught up on stalking my favorites.LOL
I've come to a serious conclusion! I'm fed up w/ sitting around watching the world pass me by.I have tomorrow off,so I will be going to the pool and sleeping on a float until my ass burns,or tans...whichever comes first.THEN...I bought the cutest outfit in Vegas...and GUESS WHAT? Damn-it...I'm going out!! Party time for me.I've got a designated driver....oh,and speaking of driving.I just bought a new---oops---used Dodge Avenger,and I love it!(had to throw that in).Since the peckerwood swithched those cables and fried my alternator and air,etc..I can't keep it out of the dang shop.So I just threw in the towel and got another car!
Anyways...time to mingle and meet people.I've been a recluse long enough.Hmmm...."recluse"....is that the word I'm looking for,or is it that a spider?Anyways,time to let my hair down and have some fun for a change.That trip just made me realize what I am missing,and it's not RAY.I can't just keep waiting around for the fun to come to me....I guess sometimes you gotta go out and get it.
It's just that finally having such a stable life for so long now....I've developed some kind of fear of my past repeating itself.Oh well...WTF....I'm stronger now,and not the same flooseyTammi I once was....so I think...I KNOW the decisions I make will be the right one's from here on out.
I'm off work on a Saturday night...gona do something off the wall.I have some idea's....but I can't decide which one to go with.
To be continued......(grin)huggggss!!

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

So glad you got to go out and have a good time. Everybody deserves that once in awhile!