Thursday, June 28, 2007

ISN'T HE A DOLL?


Rayven's just like me...if I just woke up,you won't dare catch me on camera.lol...But I DID get many pix of lil A'million.Btw,the date on the pic is wrong...I keep forgetting to set it in my cam.The pic was just taken 2 days ago.
I work 3-11 today,and talk about a workout.Night shift is some check-in's,but a ton of paperwork(night audit)etc...but day shifts are a constant flow of reservation calls,a million check in's,room changes,etc....But you know me.I'm hardly the sit-still type person...so days are right up my alley.The time goes by like a blur,and before you know...it's time to go.
Geez,I gotta get to my faves list and see what's going on elsewhere...seems as though my blog has become just a place to discuss work and the movie or 2 I come home and watch before I knock out.LOL...Oh damn,yes,I still miss Ray,and keep turning people away when I'm asked out,and I think I'm becomeing somewhat of a recluse,and honestly it's starting to scare my OWN self.But I still resisted the urge to answer his call when I seen it on my cell.His message was that he would try and catch me at work.Crap.So I've been answering the phone in other peoples' names....that is...until I was told it may confuse corporate if they call.So I can't do that...but w/ my flip in hours,he probably thinks I still work nights,besides...I put a memo on the computer in everyone's box that says if someone asks for me,to please not give out my personal info....days I work,or even if I work there etc...I'm not running from him,or scared of him anymore...it's just that my job is not a place to bother me.
Anyways...if I get caught up,and it slows down tonight,I'll be blog jumping.I'm way behind on keeping up w/ all my favorite peeps!!
lotsa huggggggs!!!!

5 comments:

Denny Shane said...

I must have the whole of about Ray. Sorry to hear about it. Keep your chin up honey. You'll be fine in time. ;)

Tamara said...

Thanks Denny.Your always so positive....but can you tell me "how much TIME it's gona be"? ha ha

Lord Genocyde said...

Yanno, Tamster, you're going to really hate this but I know where you are and I have advice.

1. Remember that the relationship with Ray has ended. It's over and it's time to put him behind you.

2. There were things that were great about Ray (otherwise you'd never have been in a relationship with him) but the things that were terrible about him obviously outweighed the good things. No doubt you've given him chance after chance. He screwed the pooch on that one, not you. He lost while you stepped up and proudly proclaimed your own self-worth.

3. It's alright to turn people down. Hey, guess what, even though you may not want to, you're simply admitting to yourself that you're not ready yet. That's fine. This is perfectly normal. Took me two stinkin' years before I was even remotely ready for any sort of companionship.

4. Ever since you declared yourself worth more than what Ray could handle. You've taken a step toward knowing what you want in your companion and that's a great thing. Don't be discouraged! You have a general idea but get specific now and find the closest thing to that.

This is the part that sucks because, while you like all the attention, it doesn't last and then you find yourself thinking and when you're thinking then you're wondering and the whole thing spirals out from there. But that's not your fault. There's a world of possibility open to you. Just take your time, calm down, relax and enjoy being you. Eventually, the someone you're looking for will be standing right in front of you.

Monogram Queen said...

The baby is adorable!

You are right in instructing them to keep your personal info quiet at work. Just keep your chin up and hey, try to be a little more open to a special someone. It might help with the "ray" situation :) Hugs!

Walker said...

The baby looks cute cute cute.
How can yo have time to blog you probably have the baby in your hands every spare minute.

Ray who?
That's what you should be saying.
That ray of sunshine you are holding is the only ray in your life.

Have a nice day