Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day from Tammi

After several years of blogging,I seemed to have fell off the blog-wagon,huh?Bummer....My time on the net is limited to yahoo,and other websites that don't get blocked by Websense.

I'm house hunting though,and I plan on making internet the top of my list of "must have's".I'm not thrilled with my current rental,nor my roomate who drinks too much....so I'm moving on.I would rather be the one to move...ggod-freakin-grief, the property owner won't fix anything and it's pissing me off.


My lil punkin is getting so big.He's eating so good now! He can eat an entire jar of veggies,meat and dessert now! The little oinker.Oh and did I mention I got to be the first to see him take off crawling!? I almost had a cow breaking my neck to get the digi-cam and camcorder!! I had him on his stomach and laid my cell phone on the blanket across from him,and off he went to get it! I think what happened was...everytime he's on my hip,and I'm talking on my cell,he's trying desperately to grab my cell,and it's always out of reach.LOL...Well,I set it down,opened with the LCD light showing,and he went right across that blanket in about a half second to grab my cell phone! THEN,I was so excited seeing him crawl,I kept pulling him back and making him go back and get it AGAIN...I bet he was thinking "this is pure torture"!hahaha

Ohhh he's such an angel.

As soon as I can get on my faves list I will be playing blog-catch-up.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammi, just going through my old e-mails and came across your blog invite thingy, so since I was in the internet cafe (and that sucks in itself LOL) I thought I would pop in and say hi. Have just rented my own place, and am trying to get phone and internet on. Hugz Dan (nzdanboy)

Walker said...

Yeah sure make the little tyke work.
Just wait, one day he will be bigger and able to outrun you.

I hope you had a Happy Valentines Day.

Lord Genocyde said...

Dang...they get big fast, don't they?

Tamara said...

Ahhh! So nice to see my faithful buds popping in on Mee-Mee Tam!
Hug-Hug

Anonymous said...

I remember doing something similar with my little one to get him to crawl. He is now a few inches taller than I am and thinks it is funny to hold things up in the air so I can't reach them. Trust me. Yours will get you back for the cell phone crawl!

Glad I popped over to see how you are doing!

Lindy said...

Hey Tammi, I stopped in to check out some pics. Can't wait for you to get back online on a regular basis. Good going with little A. Don't you love the firsts?

Walker said...

Hi Tammi, stopped in to wish you a Happy Easter