Saturday, April 21, 2018

Concerned

I wish the outcome of Richards visit 2 the Dr. would have turned out different.My hopes were that this new Sr. would convince Richard 2 go to the ER....just 2 see why he's breathing so shallow,& to help him walk more stable,even if it means another 22 days of rehabilitation.He's a strong-willed man & at 86,I guess I may be the same way & want 2 do things my way.I just want him to get healthy again,but I guess he'll go in (like he did last time) when he couldn't even get out of bed.Maybe I just worry too much...he's finally getting up and walking more & more tho,so I thank the Lord for that.I just hate 2 see him in pain w/ his thyroid (neck area) and his knees that have had 4 surgeries (on one)...it's sad to see him sickly...but I know God has the wheel,and so I have 2 give Richard to Him & try" not 2 worry so much. #toGodBetheGlory

1 comment:

Walker said...

I take care of 2 in their nineties and 4 in their 80s
They are a pain in the effin ass because they don't want to change.
One thinks his fridge is broke and keeps lowering the temps causing the freezer to defrost because the water from the dispenser is frozen.
I keep telling him, "ITS A ICE MAKER"
Touch the switch for water.
Don't get me started on the stove or the time one of them shoved his bank card into the dvd player on my laptop so i can withdraw money for him because I know how to do inline banking.
Past a certain age the best you can do is make sure they are happy