Thursday, January 28, 2016

Miss blogging daily....but I'm back :-)

Gawsh..I haven't blogged here since I put a little too much on here and hurt someones feelings.I NEVER meant it to be hurtful,but it did,and in turn it broke my own heart.THIS blog was theraputic.Fun.Made friends I STILL talk to and who were there for me,here on this blog,and even when I went away for 2 yrs.Since my life is so different now,I use Farmville for something to do while keeping up w/ Mr.Richard and his needs.84 and still truckin'...just needs help doing his truckin' :-) 
    I was on a fellow blogger friends page who mentioned her blog ( Terry Ramsey ).....and she just sparked an interest in me to go back to this blog that I posted before work...after work...,even up to the day I KNEW I was going on a 2 yr MUCH NEEDED vacation.NOW...life is just work,Church,and grandkiddo's.Just taking life a WHOLE lot slower than the Tammi I was back when I blogged regularly about my daily/nightly escapades...LOL...if ur reading this and we've lost touch...hope to see u in my comments....headed to my list to see who is still hanging in here.Hugs to all my Blogspot buds!!!

No comments: