Monday, March 26, 2018

WHAT A WAY 2 START MY DAY !!! A FRIEND REACHING OUT 2 ME!! I'M SO BLESSED

I have a friend that is so competely beautiful inside out & blogs about so much about things that actually teach me (thru God) how to live...bc as u all know,my OLD posts were so offkey & (even sometimes,I wasn;t even right,and don't remember posting my life of craziness!) If u get a chance..plzz go to http://journalconnection.com/what-its-like-to-meet-with-destiny/?subscribe=success#blog_subscription-2 ...U will see what I mean!! You inspire me Jammie Black--if u ever read this..just know u have spoke power & strength in me...and I know I will continue on this pat of learning how to live for the Lord...thanks to God sending messengers like you Jammie..I feel & see myself following exactly what God has in store for me NOW!!!! 

2 comments:

Tamara said...

http://journalconnection.com/what-its-like-to-meet-with-destiny/?subscribe=success#blog_subscription-2

Tamara said...

I hope Jammi's link is going thru..plzz..hop over & read her incredible words of wisdom ...wow