Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I am so happy to finally have peace.I mean REAL peace since I've been out of TDC.The most amazing thing happened to me a little over 3 years ago.I had went to jail March 3rd,and a few days later a sweet lady came up to see me that my daughter called.She's the mother of the preacher at Church on the Move here in Tyler Texas.I was having severe withdrawals from methadone & Xanax that I thought I was gona surely die I was so so sick I couldn't even begin to explain it all in words.Well,she came up to the jail to see me and bring a bible & pray for me,and mentioned that maybe when I was released after doing my time,that I could come to their church.Well,I never saw her again until my sisters precious son died and she was there doing little Vinnie's memorial,and I remembered her from coming to the jail.So it dawned on me right then & there...that even though I was out of lockup,and even though I wasn't on drugs,I STILL had a big gaping hole in my heart that kept nagging at me and I seen myself becoming more & more depressed,and for really no apparent reason that I could think of.So after that memorial I couldn't get this awesome lady off my mind,so I decided to stop making excuses and go to Church on the Move .I haven't been the same since! I feel a joy that I've never felt before,a joy that can only come from Jesus Christ filling that gaping hole in my heart!,Even throughout the week,I have the desire to pray constantly & read my bible like never before.Years ago...going to church was just a Sunday thing,and live like a party animal the rest of the week.But Praise the Lord,He took away the desire for me to live for a drug,an abusive man,the next party or club or any of those things that could never fill that need,or hole in my heart.Mrs.Viola Aguirre is one amazing Christian that left footprints on my heart helping to lead me back to the Lord where I should have never left...because I KNOW He NEVER left me.To God be the glory!
  One things for sure that I forgot to mention....not EVERY day is peaches n cream...and I can't say joy is just a 24/7 thing...but I CAN truly...truly say "I may not be where I WANT to be,but THANK GOD I'm not where I used to be"!!!

                                             

1 comment:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

isnt that a great thing in life when you finally find where you want to be. I am not sure if you have been following my fb posts but jeff and I have found peace too but not in this but with his work. it may just work for us. will keep you informed as well as my other friends i have asking.