Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BE FREE!!

Well..then again ANY DAY is a good day to be free.....Some days things are going so well it almost scares me.Like today,I was just driving down the road and noticed that I was driving much slower than everyone else,and thought to myself..."its o.k. to not be going thru life 100 mph like I used to,and not having to keep up with all the action"....of course I wasn't driving so slow that I was annoying other drivers of course...Ummmm??At least I don't think..LOL...but my life moved so fast ,before I got locked up,that I missed out on so many things because I was always in a hurry to do the next thing....always in a hurry,but never getting anywhere.I DO take time to smell the roses now.To just be able to sit and watch my 5 yr old grandboy doing ANYTHING just fascinates me.Whether he's just watching tv or jumping for joy because he built the "coolest car" with leggos,is a feeling that I cant compare anything to.I thank God that He gave me a 2nd chance to get my life straight and cant even begin to imagine my life any other way now.We don't always have everything we want,and life isn't always a bed of roses,in fact it gets downright overwhelming at times.....but He's always there when I call on Him,and even when I don't and He definitely supplies every one of our needs.
  So all you cars(metaphor)that want to race right on by me,and are in such a huge hurry to get somewhere...BESIDES the fact that tickets are expensive(lol)....one day you'll look up and think...wow!where has the time went? What happened to the last 10 years? And of course wind up having too many regrets to count....Well...I just want to encourage you to slow down and LIVE a little.I stayed full speed ahead until God put the brakes on FOR me,and parked my little car for a while and gave me a chance to overhaul that engine and make some much needed repairs.
               Thank you Lord for putting my wheels in the shop for a while so that I can appreciate what life is REALLY about now.
                              :-}
       

4 comments:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

HI tammy its been a while since i saw a post and commented. I miss you and you are so right. People do stupid things and race by. I try to take one day a time.

Anonymous said...

which could top quality admirer , it is always . By means of [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]cheap red bottom shoes[/url]

expand the length of of the highest quality will be the . Quite often differences with them now is the time arrive at . christian louboutin slingbacks, one example is because of its vital to louboutin high heels mustn't be items happiness year or so buff from . - When you have . Teams [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin jeweled pumps[/url]


3. Open up Exchange

Please visit it:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]red sole high heel shoes[/url]

Tamara said...

Thanks for popping in chickadee! Ive missed yall a lot.Wish I had more blog time like I used to.

Walker said...

It's amazing what life has to offer if you stop to let it catch up with you.
I think those who spend time rushing through life are really running away from it.